Purchase Tickets for Falling
Click any date below to book seats.
- Thursday, April 20 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday, April 21 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, April 22 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday, April 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, April 27 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday, April 28 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, April 29 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday, April 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, May 4 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday, May 5 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday, May 6 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday, May 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
April 20, 2017 to May 7, 2017
Thurs-Sat 8 pm | Sunday 2 pm
by Deanna Jent
“This heartfelt and nuanced family drama is shot through with dark humor. FALLING soars. The play packs a powerful punch.” —NY Post. “Graceful writing. [FALLING] teaches you something and leaves you sated—and it rocks. Packs a huge emotional punch.” —NY Observer. “FALLING sinks deep under your skin. Sharp and observant.” —NY Daily News. “Audiences will be falling in love with this extraordinary piece of theater.” —TheaterMania.com.
FALLING boldly explores the dynamic and complicated reality of a family with an autistic young man. When a relative comes to visit, the entire family is thrown out of equilibrium, with everyone trying to balance what is best for the family and what is best for them. The play bravely speaks a truth about love and family and about hopes and dreams. It asks, “How do you love someone who is difficult to love?”
Would you like to submit a Play Review?
Click the button below, we'd appreciate your opinions!